Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nordstrom September Finally Fall Catalog

It's no secret that I am a HUGE Nordstrom fan.  If I could only shop one retailer for the rest of my life, Nordstrom would be it.  I worked in the petites department part-time while in college and ever since I've been able to afford to shop there, I have, and almost exclusively.  Along with InStyle magazine, the Nordstrom catalog is pretty much my fashion bible.  I literally spend hours combing the pages dogearing the items I want, and drooling over the ones I wish I could afford.  I found this month's catalog to be extra special so I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favs!  Enjoy. 

Part of what I love so much about the Nordstrom catalogs is that they really feel more like fashion magazines.  September's issue has 119 visually appealing glossy pages featuring the latest and greatest Fall fashion.  I mean look at the shot below, gorgeous!

We're starting off big with this amazing golden jacquard blazer by DVF.  No way, no how could I wear it with the bold prints they've styled it with, but if you could, more power to you.  Pretty amazing right.  

 This Vince moto jacket is screaming my name too.  It seems like there are so many amazing jackets being offered this year.  I feel like a kid in a candy store.

 What!!!  How fricken cute are these DKNY stud tights.  They'll spruce up even the most boring black dress.

I'm always on the hunt for a dress with sleeves.  D says I have weight lifter arms for a reason :))).  I just love this one by Laundry by Shelli Segal with the faux leather trim 

At $80 these adorable Halogen tuxedo pants will definitely be finding their way into my closet.  

As much as I hate to admit it, my 34 year old self just can't go around all week wearing 4 inch heels anymore.  These Cole Haan's come in great colors and seem to be the perfect compromise.  I think the wine color is my favorite.

 I'm dying over this look head to toe!  Seriously, perfection.  Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, Michael Kors field jacket, Michael Kors mock neck peplum top, Ralph Lauren leather belt and Joie suede skinny pantss (I'm going to need the lotto to get these).  Drool.

 And because it wouldn't be Fall without a pair of boots right.  I'm loving these DV by Dolce Vita Sandie Boots in Wine.  They come in gray, black and brown too.  Don't be surprised if the black ones show up here on the blog in an outfit post.

Well guys, that's it.  I hope you've enjoyed.  Do you have a favorite retailer?  Where do you do most of your shopping?  I'd love to hear from you.

Have  a great weekend and Bee Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment