Friday, August 23, 2013

Having Fun With Fashion



Gray t-shirt and Jeans
Left, top to bottom: Sunglasses, Umbrella, Sunglasses Case, Ring, Loafers
Right, top to bottom: Earrings, Cell Phone Case, Clutch, Necklace, Heels

Happy Friday!  We've made it to another weekend :).  Is it happy hour yet?  I thought I'd end the work week with a little board I put together paying homage to having fun with fashion.  I'm not suggesting you pair all of these things together at once.  That would just look CRAZY, but if you have a closet full of basics like I do then you know how fun it is to work with a blank canvas (a la gray t-shirt and jeans).  Fun doesn't have to be kookie, although I like that too.  It's really whatever makes you smile.  I happen to own the sunglasses with the pink pumps above and every time I put them on I can't help but giggle.  People can't see the pumps unless I have my hair up, so it's kind of like my little secret.  Whatever makes the day more enjoyable right.  

Have a great weekend and Bee Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment