Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What's In My Bag? 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli

Remember the show MTV cribs?  Well if you do, you'll remember how it became a big thing for all the celebs to show us what they had in their refrigerators.  Most of the time they were packed full of drinks and not much else.  I think what someones has in their fridge/bag says a lot about them, which is probably why we're all so interested.  I know I've enjoyed snooping around the bags of some of my favorite bloggers.

Before we jump right into the actual contents, let's talk about the bag!  I had seen the Pashli around a lot, and I liked it, but it was only after I saw the medium cobalt Pashli that I knew I had to have it.  You cannot begin to imagine how great cobalt looks with so many different colors.  I swear it's almost like a neutral.  Moving past appearances though because there’s so much more to her than that.  This bag in incredibly durable.  I'm REALLY hard on my stuff and it’s such a relief not to have to worry every time I set my bag down that something's going to scratch it.  As if that wasn’t enough, the Pashli is so versatile.  Depending on my mood and the occasion I can carry this bag 3 different ways.  Gotta love the options. 

1. Buttoned up for a polished look.

2. A little looser and definitely more "trendy" with the zips pulled down.

3. Cool and casual with the top down.  This works great for a Saturday full of errands.

  
 So what's actually in the bag you ask?
White iphone 5 with charger
Car keys
Tide stick
Burts Bees lip balm
Eclipse winterfrost gum
Jergens lotion
Bath and Body Works Mai Tai hand sanitizer (scent no longer available but hello Pink Champagne)!
Clear View eyeglass cleaner (freebie from the optometrist)
HydroPeptide lip plumper (I picked this up at the Four Season's spa in Maui and it takes me back every time I put it on.)
Journal (gift from my thoughtful sister-in-law)
Old school mechanical pencil

The takeaway?  I have incredibly boring stuff in a super fun bag.  What do you think that says about me :-)

Bee Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment