Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Heart Instagram

 Call me old fashioned, but I've yet to even Google Twitter. 

 As for Facebook, we definitely have a love hate relationship.  I've closed my account more times than I've changed shades of nail polish this year.

Now Instagram, Instagram is a forum I can get behind.  I love keeping up with friends and even random people via their photos.  It's enough information to keep me interested and connected without all the drama of other social media sites.  

I'd love it if you'd follow me (just click here).  Monday through Friday I post my work week outfits.  On the weekends you can catch me around town exploring San Diego and of course eating.  We all love to take snaps of our food don't we.  I hope you'll tag along.  I'd love to follow you too, so if you're an avid Instagramer, leave your url in the comments below.  Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment