Thursday, October 31, 2013

Too Good Not To Share

Because some finds are just too good not to share!  So I saw these Phillip Lim Plume Booties and my head started bobbing up and down.  Yes, yes, yes!!!  Of course I didn't realize they were Phillip Lim because I'm a crazy mad shopper and look at the brand and prices tag last.  Fatal error unless your a millionaire :).  Whomp, whomp, whomp, at $550 unless these come c/o (hahaha) these gems aren't for me

 Fast forward a few days and then I see these Jeffery Campbell Asper Booties and for less than half the price of the Phillip Lim pair.  Now, they're obviously not an exact dupe, these are a bit chunkier and edgier, which I happen to prefer.  I'm loving them, and I definitely think they'd give me the look of the Phillip Lim pair.

What do you guys think?  Do you love em, or hate em? 

No comments:

Post a Comment