Monday, October 21, 2013

Our New Baby

Remember when I mentioned signing on the line little by little (here).  You know all those little luxuries aka responsibilities, we'll we've done it again.  For the last three years we've had a Volvo neither of us was particularly crazy about, so when the opportunity to sale presented itself we made the decision to trade her in for a newer younger model.  

I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family.  I'm fondly referring to her as little shark baby because she's sleek and fierce and has the cutest little shark fin.  

On another note, why in the hell is buying a new car such a pain in the a$$.  I seriously feel like I've been put through the ringer.  We literally spent our entire weekend hammering out a deal we were comfortable with and after hours of negotiations and playing hardball, I'm exhausted. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment