Sunday, February 2, 2014

Want To Meet Poochie?

Poochie and Beeps made their debut on the blog a few weeks ago in this post.  Some of you asked to see more of them around these parts, so here goes.  Meet Poochie aka baby lamb.


Isn't she cute???  Poochie and I are the best of friends.  She's my sidekick, my snuggle buddy, my faithful companion.  For those of you who say cats don't have personality like dogs do, I invite you to come meet my little love.  Poochie had personality from the get go.  Look at these pictures of her as a kitten (8 years ago).


One day I came home from work to find 30 pairs of socks scattered across the living room floor.  For days we strategized about what in the hell had happened.  Anyways, about a week later we saw her in action.  She definitely keeps us on our toes.

Like her mama, this little lady is obsessed with food.  She eats so fast half the time it comes right back up.  She insists that she be allowed to drink from the bathroom faucet at all times   We've actually contemplated getting a sensor faucet so we don't have to constantly help her get the water on.


This can is tenacious and she loves nothing more than destroying our door jams.


I mean, who does that.  We use to replace them but have realized it's all in vein.  A few months later they'll just look like this again.  But man is she sweet and loving and with a face like hers we've learned to take the good with the bad.


I hope you're all lucky enough to experience the kind of pure joy that Poochie has shown us.  Have a great weekend.  Anyone watching the Superbowl?  I'm going to try my luck with this recipe today (if I can get myself out of my pajamas and to the store at some point).  Wish me luck!

12 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness!!! She is just precious!!! I love how naughty she is haha!! I am hoping to get a kitty cat sometime soon!!
    M xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, Missy you absolutely should. My life would be so dull and filled with a lot less love if I didn't have my girls. Naughty cats are the best :)

      Delete
  2. How cute! That is so funny how quirky she is. I have 2 dogs and one of them just has this personality - I swear he was a human in a past life or something. Strange strange puppy LOL. I usually am not a big cat fan but yours is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so cute!! I love the pictures of her getting into your sock drawer…too funny! My cat, Piper loves to drink out of the faucet too! I loved getting to meet your cat! :)

    xoxo,
    Katherine Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these are great pictures!! She is such a cutie pie! Really, hope the recipe turns out for you and you guys like it!!! Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually don't really like cats. But a cat that takes out ALL your socks? That's something a dog would do! And the way she destroys your door jamb? That's serious dedication.
    I really admire that in a creature. Focus is important. Plus, she looks really cute. She's a cat worth knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha aww so cute! How funny that they got into your drawer!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love animals! She brought a little smile to my face this morning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is the cutest thing! And has a little mischievous look about her for sure haha. That collar really brings out her eyes, a kitty as fashionable as her mama!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is SUPER CUTE. And if you need to deal with a little naughtiness, well...at least you have the cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your baby girl is beautiful!!!! what type of cat is she? her markings are so different, my boy cat has swirls like that but not as defined but he's still classified as a tabby cat.

    ReplyDelete