Sunday, September 1, 2013

Not In The Budget

It's almost Fall and I'm still Falling for MISS WU.  I first caught a glimpse of the gorgeous Miss Wu shearling and leather moto jackets back in early July.   I'm a fickle girl so if something has this kind of staying power it really says a lot :).  I literally lost my breath at the sight of this beauty and haven't stopped thinking of her since.  Shearling seems to be everywhere this season and I can't wait to cozy up in some.

 Unfortunately this gorgeous jacket is out of my budget at $1295, but if it's not out of yours you can get it exclusively at Nordstrom.
 
Shortly after finding the Miss Wu jacket I stumbled on this amazing number.  I got butterflies in my stomach and then a lump in my throat when I realized it was a Vince piece ant that it too was out of my range at $1250.  Don't you hate when that happens.

 I'm going to need a second job!  How much do you love this Helmut Lang option.  At $1140 maybe if it goes half off!

I've been scouring for a suitable replacement and have found some great little numbers for as lot less.  We'll start with my favorite first!  Somehow, someway this beauty is going to make her way into my wardrobe.
Free People Vegan Shearling Moto Jacket $268

Love this option for the colder climates.  If I was still living in NY this would definitely be on my wishlist.

Marc New York Distressed Faux Shearling Coat $397

This little number from H&M is about as cool as they come. 
H&M Biker Jacket  $599

I love this one too and it's marked WAY down.
Doma Soft Leather Biker Jacket with Shearling Collar $371

And if you're not sure about all this shearling business you could always get your feet wet by giving this adorable little snood a try.   Even the word snood is cute isn't it.

What do you guys think.  Are you loving shearling as much as I am?

Bee Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment