Thursday, December 5, 2013

Favorite Friday v. 8

First things first, happy Friday guys!  I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the weekend.  D and I will be getting our Christmas tree and decorating the house tomorrow.  Have you guys decorated for Christmas yet?  I feel like we're kind of getting a late start, but hey, better late than never.  

So as you'll see below I had some trouble picking a favorite this week.  I decided that as the master and creator of this blog that I could go ahead and give myself a break though, so this week I'll be sharing two favorites.  The more the merrier right!

Don't get excited, my content creating skills haven't skyrocketed (all images Nordstrom.com)

Do you guys remember this dress?  I snapped a pic of myself wearing it and posted it to Instagram a few weeks back.  We'll this dress is by the same designer, Presley Skye.  Up until last month I had never heard of the brand, but it's quickly becoming a favorite.  The fit and quality are amazing and the prices are definitely right.  I want to snap this dress up like NOW.

And then there's this gorgeous necklace by Cara.  If you don't know this about me yet, I love huge jewelry, always have (even before it was cool).  People use to tell me that the pieces I wore were gaudy or old ladyish, but I've been a sucker for statement jewelry since I can remember.  I feel like this piece is glam but also very Cleopatra in a way.  I love it!!!

So that's it for this week.  I hope you guys have an amazing weekend.  I'll be back next week with:

 A Gift Guide For Him, By Him
Tips For Traveling Over Christmas
and
Making It Through The Holidays When Your Families Not Who You'd Like Them To Be


No comments:

Post a Comment