Friday, November 8, 2013

Favorite Friday v. 4


 Favorite Friday's are turning out to be so much fun for me.  I hope you're enjoying them as much as I am!  

This week's favorite came via My Style Pill.  Christine was wearing this amazing tee and I couldn't help but follow the link to Hazel and Florange.  The message printed on the tee is everything, "Bigger Than You Ever Dreamed".  I know I say this a lot, but I really can't wait for this special piece to arrive. 

On a side note.  I'm a pretty darn loyal shopper, and it's really rare that I purchase something from a store previously unknown to me.  With that said, so far I've been pleasantly surprised.  Andi at Hazel and Florange is about as sweet as they come.  She actually sent me a personal e-mail thanking me for my order.  Now that's customer service I can get behind. 

Have a great weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment