Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sneak Peak, Kendra Scott's Luxe Line

Happy Wednesday!  Yesterday was a pretty big day for this little ole blog.  It seems like all of the sudden I'm reaching lots of little blogging milestones.  It's so great to have you guys to share them with!  You know what they say, "Nothings Worth Having Unless You Have Someone To Share It With."  Sappy I know, but it's so true.  Anyways, you guys may remember that last week I announced that I got my first ever blogger opportunity (here).  Well yesterday after work I headed down to Newport Beach for the launch of Kendra Scott new jewelry line, Luxe.  The evening was more than I could have hoped for.  I'll have a full report real soon, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peak!  Have a great day.  

 What I Wore
Dress:  Vince Camuto | Shoes: Michael Kors (similar) | Glasses: Kate Spade  | Bracelets: Kendra Scott (here and similar here) Earrings: Kendra Scott

And now for a few of my favorite pieces!


I know this is such a tease, but I'll be back real soon.  This girls got to get to her day job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment