Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorite Friday v. 6

I know, I know, there’s been a lot of Kendra Scott talk on the blog this week (she should be paying me, ha!).  I really can’t help myself though, after meeting Kendra and seeing her new line LUXE, I’m obsessed (not in a scary stalker way, I promise).  I’ve had this feeling once before, right after D and I got married I was completely enamored with weddings.  I was active on wedding forums, I scoured bridal magazines (this was pre-Pinterest) and I watched TLC’s A Wedding Story pretty much around the clock.  I even toyed with the idea of becoming a wedding planner.  I was on cloud 9, which as I’m sure you know is an amazing feeling.  Over time the feeling fleeted, but while it lasted, it was amazing.  

Those amazing feelings are back, only this time they’re because of Kendra.  With that said, it was only natural that this week’s favorite was from her new line LUXE.  Believe me when I say it was a struggle to pick my favorite piece, but the night of the launch I couldn’t take my eyes off this gorgeous bracelet, and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since.  Trust me when I say pictures do not do this beauty justice.  I’ll be saving my money for this one and will hopefully be adding it to my collection in early 2014!  Be sure to take a look at Kendra’s LUXE line, it officially launched today!
Have a great weekend all.  Next week I’ll be sharing my picks from the Nordstrom November catalog, a gift guide for your mother-in-law and easy Thanksgiving recopies for us take-out queens.  Hope to see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment