Friday, November 15, 2013

Favorite Friday v. 5


Happy Friday friends!  This weeks favorite is this amazing Presley Skye dress I picked up at my local Nordstrom last Sunday.  I wore it yesterday with these booties and literally got dozens of compliments.  No joke, people were stopping me in the halls at work  Who doesn't love that.  You can check out the OOTD shot I posted on Instagram if the spirit moves you, I hope it does.  Anyways, if you're in the market for a sweater dress, I totally recommend this one.  The quality is great quality is great, it's incredibly flattering and at $128 the price is right.  Side note, the booties are amazing too, I've been wearing them all week.

Have a great weekend you guys.  I'll be kicking off the week Sunday with my first ever holiday gift guide.  I hope to see you then :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment