Sunday, November 17, 2013

For The Host And Hostess


Happy Sunday friends.  I hope you've all having a beautiful weekend!  

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I thought I'd kick off my holiday gift guides with a few of my favorites for the host and hostess.   There's really no sweeter gift than opening up your home to friends and family during the holidays, so it's always nice to bring a little something to say thank you.  Bonus, each of these gifts is under $30.

Festive and perfect for the kitchen or guest bath!

I'm a sucker for all things monogrammed (my family likes to remind me that I've been writing "Property of Shannon" on my belongings from an early age), that aside, the best part about a personalized gift is that it let's your hosts know that a thank you wasn't an afterthought. 
 
Nothing screams celebration like champagne.  This is my favorite and for under $20 buy 2!
  
I've yet to meet anyone who wouldn't want one of these.

This is more than a beef stick and cheese for so many of us.  Hickory Farms is that warm holiday family feeling, it's nostalgic.  My grandparent's would send us a huge box every Christmas and I can't go a holiday without it.

It's always nice to give a little something to symbolize the season.  I'd be sure to buy a bag of fresh walnuts to go along with this adorable reindeer.

These are amazing and would look great on a couples dresser.  I chose the D, K and $ above  (our monogram) but the skies the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment