Friday, November 29, 2013

Favorite Friday v. 7

Happy Friday.  Can I just say how glorious it is to be at home and still in my pajamas at 11:30.  I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving and that you're fortunate enough to be enjoying the long holiday weekend.

Now onto my favorite for this week.  Since October I've been looking for a suitable replacement for the Maggy London dress that disappeared off the racks instantly (here).  When I first say the ML dress I knew I wanted it.  I had that same feeling again on Wednesday when I say this gorgeous BB Dakota number. It's stunning and the price point is amazing!  If you're on the hunt for a holiday dress at a great price point I'd snatch this one up asap, I know I am.  

Now back to being lazy.  I think it's time for some leftovers.  How are you guys spending your day?  Any crazy Black Friday shoppers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment