Friday, May 30, 2014

A Gentle Reminder

Just a random picture from last weekend.
Thank you to my very sweet friend Mariah for the gentle reminder that it might be time for me to write another grateful post.  You knew exactly what I needed and I’m so grateful for that.

Same goes for the sweet friend who asked me to join her for yoga today.  I need to get out of my head and just breathe and that’s what yoga’s all about.

I’m grateful for the free gym membership provided to me by my employer.  It takes away one of my biggest excuses for not working out (it's too expensive) and allows me to go to said yoga class at no cost.

I’m grateful that Poochie scratched up the bedframe today because it means she’s alive and that she’s getting back to her old self.

I’m grateful for Summer Hours which mean I work an extra hour Monday-Thursday and then get to go home at noon on Friday’s.

I’m grateful for Darren who without fail rides the roller coaster of life with me.  Up and down, up and down. 

I’m grateful for fresh croissants with warm ham and cheese.

I'm grateful for my two night getaway to San Francisco in 62 short days, but who's counting :) 
I’m grateful for everything really.   Happy Friday my firends.  May you have a wonderful weekend and please do join Mariah, Miriam and myself on Sunday for the School Of Life Linkup!  See you then.

6 comments:

  1. I collect rubber ducks and I have that one! I think I would have stuck with working out more if I had a buddy, so it's great you can go with a friend. SO jealous of your San Francisco trip - I hope you instagram some of it so I can go on a virtual vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture! Aww, such sweet words and I'm glad to see your post!!! I'm so happy that things are looking up this week too...watch out June :) I want summer hours...that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the rubber duckie! so cute!
    It is always a good day to find something to be grateful for. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going home at noon on Fridays is a pretty sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that pic on Instagram!

    I would kill a small woodland animal for summer hours. A free gym membership where there are classes is pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got one of those gentle reminders to blog from a friend recently as well... only mine came in a pretty dramatic text form- so maybe it wasn't quite so gentle. At least we know people miss us when we're not posting, right?

    ReplyDelete