Saturday, May 10, 2014

What A Girl Wants and A Linkup Announcement!

 
\ 

Spring has sprung and Summer is on the way.  In my world that means it's time for a few new key pieces.  With work as crazy as it was and our recent trip to Vegas I haven't had much time for shopping.  That's about to change.  As per usual the latest Nordstrom catalog has me drooling.  Feast your eyes on my picks.  I promise they won't disappoint! 


Were starting off with a bang!  This Tasha beaded clutch is everything a good clutch should be.  It's bold.  It's not too big.  Best of all it would definitely take any basic black dress to a whole new level.  Those at least are my clutch requirements :).  Hard to believe I didn't own my first clutch until last year.  I didn't know what I was missing.


Do you guys remember the green dress I wore to the Kendra Scott LUXE launch?  Well, it was a Vince Camuto dress.  I've since worn it at least a half a dozen times.and have had my eye out for another piece from the designer.  The quality is great and the price point is just right.  I absolutely love this one with the cut outs at the neckline. 


The very last thing I need is another pair of black shoes, but I just love these Sam Edelman's.  


I want these in the gold of course, but I love the turquoise too!  Under $70 people and Dolce Vita is pretty darn good quality for the price.


And now, my top pick.  I mean do you guys understand how hard it is to find a good pair of white sunnies?  I've seriously been looking for years!  Little miss Rachael over at Tossing the Script has been taunting me lately, she's been sporting a super cute pair.  When I saw these I got all tingly inside.  I have at least 3 pairs of Kate Spade sunglasses already and I swear they're the best!

I hope you're all having a great weekend.  If the spirit moves you team up with the fabulous Mariah at Food, Booze & Baggage, the ever twirling Miriam of Farm Girl and myself for our first ever, The School of Life Linkup.  Share this weeks little life lessons (big or small, anything goes) with us and get to know some awesome new bloggers.  Hope to see you all there!

4 comments:

  1. You're doing a link-up, that's fabulous!! When is it??? I'm gonna be all over that one!
    Also, I never knew that I needed a pair of white sunnies, but I do now. Those are amazing! And that clutch is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woman! Check your inbox. I sent you an email yesterday. I'd love for you to co-host with us if you're interested. If you didn't get my email, let me know :)

      Delete
  2. Those white sunnies are fabulous! Very classic Hollywood glamour. I'll have to link up next week- as I was watching Disney movies with my nephew last night, I realized there are some gem life lessons packed into those movies.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Likewise, I realized that I required a couple of white sunnies, however I do now. Those are astonishing! Also, that grip is beyond words!

    ReplyDelete