Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Life is Full Of Give and Take.

I'd like to say that I never, ever take a single things in my life for granted, but that's just not true.  I get caught up in the day to day and I lose sight of what really matters from time to time.  In my heart of hearts I know that if I have nothing more than my good health, the amazing family I've created with D, and a roof over my head, I have more than I could ever need or want for. 

I think that's why so many of us love Thanksgiving as much as we do.  As the year starts to come to an end, Thanksgiving is our reality check.  It's our chance to reflect and prepare for the year that lies ahead.  This special day made just for us to stop and give thanks for the things that really matter, the important things.

Tomorrow I'll be at home, in our quite little house with my love and our girls and there will be no place else I'll rather be.  I'm wishing you all the same.  No matter what that looks like for you, I hope you have it.


Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment