Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorite Friday v.13

I'm alive!  Have you guys missed me?  You probably didn't even realize I was gone with all the other blogs in the sea, but that's ok.  Just doing a quick drive by to say hello and share my latest obsession with you all.
I first saw this dress in black and white and loved it, but the yellow, it's on a whole new level.  It screams Spring to me and for under $100, yes please.  I'm envisioning it with a more casual shoe though (like these silver sneaks).  What do you guys think?  I sure do hope you've all had a great week.  I'll be back in business full time after April 4th.  In the meantime, I'll be thinking of you and popping in when I can.  XO.  

4 comments:

  1. those dresses are adorable. i've always been a fan of stripes :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear blogger: PLEASE STOP EATING MY COMMENTS.

    i love the dresses; i've always been a fan of stripes!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think it would work as more causal! Of course we missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a black and white girl myself but the yellow is def springier!

    ReplyDelete